Duration: 2 days
For supervisors responsible for developing their staff through coaching and mentoring at work . This course focuses on:
- Developing yourself and others
- Understanding good practice in Workplace mentoring …. Or
- Understanding good practice in Workplace Coaching
What is involved?
Courses are delivered as workshops to gain new knowledge. Successful Certification comes from completing an external test or work based assignment focused on your business.
Courses are delivered at our Offices in Hereford or, if appropriate, can be delivered in your workplace according to numbers.
Riverside Training Ltd
6 St Martins Street
Funding is available through the European Social Fund according to eligibility criteria:
- Learner is aged 19+, living and working in the Marches (Herefordshire & Shropshire)
- The business employs no more than 250 employees (or 49 for Level 4)
- The learner is not on any other government programme such as college or university
Riverside Training is a Grade 2 Training Provider delivering Government subsidised Apprenticeships and commercial training. Based in Hereford and established in 1996, Riverside Training has grown from a city based operation to a provider operating nationwide. We offer work-based learning through nationally accredited qualifications that meet the needs of individuals and businesses. Ours is a personal approach that is flexible, responsive and professional. If you are looking for an apprenticeship, please have a look at our current vacancies, alternatively please contact us to discuss your requirements. If you are an employer and are looking to recruit, a £1,500 Government incentive may be available to assist your business. We also offer a variety of funded and commercial courses available to suit your training needs.