Duration: 1 day
Intermediate Microsoft Excel
In this unit you will develop skills to input, manipulate and output data, using complex and non-routine techniques to analyse and interpret the required information. You will use complex and non-routine knowledge and understanding, for example, data restrictions, data validation using formulae, pivot tables, data maps to set up and develop the functionality of spreadsheets in work based scenarios. You will use advanced spreadsheet tools, functions and techniques that are complex, require new learning aid and, at times, will involve having the idea that there may be a tool or function to your task easier.
- Import Data from External Files
- Use Data Validation (Drop Down Lists)
- Use Conditional Formatting
- Auto Filters
- Advanced Auto Filtering (Subtotal)
- Using Named Cells and Ranges
- Calculating Across Worksheets
- Protecting Worksheets
- Advanced Functions (IF, AND, OR, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, CONCATENATE etc.)
- Introduction to Pivot tables & Pivot Table Charts
What is involved?
Courses are delivered as workshops to gain new knowledge. Successful Certification comes from completing an external test or work based assignment focused on your business.
Courses are delivered at our Offices in Hereford or, if appropriate, can be delivered in your workplace according to numbers.
29th November 2017 – 1 day course
Riverside Training Ltd
6 St Martins Street
Funding is available through the European Social Fund according to eligibility criteria:
- Learner is aged 19+, living and working in the Marches (Herefordshire & Shropshire)
- The business employs no more than 250 employees (or 49 for Level 4)
- The learner is not on any other government programme such as college or university
RiversideQuals Riverside Training
Riverside Training is a Grade 2 Training Provider delivering Government subsidised Apprenticeships and commercial training. Based in Hereford and established in 1996, Riverside Training has grown from a city based operation to a provider operating nationwide. We offer work-based learning through nationally accredited qualifications that meet the needs of individuals and businesses. Ours is a personal approach that is flexible, responsive and professional. If you are looking for an apprenticeship, please have a look at our current vacancies, alternatively please contact us to discuss your requirements. If you are an employer and are looking to recruit, a £1,500 Government incentive may be available to assist your business. We also offer a variety of funded and commercial courses available to suit your training needs.